The world’s first plant-based toothbrush. Every component of our product is plant-based: bristles, handle, and box.
Bamboo Brush is a Australian Certified Biobased Product by Australia Government’s Biopreferred Program. A purchase of our toothbrush is a vote for biobased products that are not fossil fuel-based.
All of our products are Verified BPA-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Non-toxic.
We make our products with the MOSO bamboo, the most sustanable bamboo (not consumed by pandas), The best yielding plants per hectare and requires no fertilizer, making it environmentally sustainable as the plant grows very quickly, its culture is beneficial to the environment as it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
Made in our workshops, they are as effective and last as long as the plastic toothbrushes.
- Medium bristles, soft on tooth enamel and gums, but strong enough to clean tour teeth.
- 100% organic and antibacterial.
- Bamboo Brush are 100% biodegradable: the handle, the packing and the box.
- Coloured with natural biodegradable dyes.
- Our box is cardboard, manufactured without any adhesive tape or glues.
- +1 FREE bamboo straw